The name's Rawat..
Hey! I'm Vikas Rawat from Andheri W, Mumbai. Keep queued in if you like my posts :) DISCLAIMER: The views i express here are strictly my own and personal opinions. I do not represent any group and do not intent to cause harm to anyone in anyway.

I SHAPAT!!

By Vikas Rawat
In case one wonders what IN THE WORLD does the title of this post mean.. it means "I promise" or more precisely "I PROMISE!!". Now any rightly sane thinking, normal, non-psychic mind(from here on to be referred to as "rstnnpm") has the right to wonder next why IN THE WORLD is the heading of my new post in marathi?? Well.. My sources( credible, senile and non-lying) tell me that the latest person to be visiting my blog is none other than the chief of MNS, Mr.Raj.T. And as we all know, he prefers his speeches, his papers, his movies, his MLA's, his dog's bark and now his favorite blogs to be in marathi, I thought with the latest developments the least i could do was have my post's topic in marathi.

Makes sense??...

Well. Any rstnnpm can very well ask me that as my current physical avatar is in Bangalooru, why IN THE WORLD should i fear the Maratha Lord..

Now the answer to THAT is something which is way beyond a rstnnpm :p You see.. i have people who visit my blog in a while(and that's a long while I'm talking here). And when they do visit after this long while they find no new post and with every recurrence of such an instance, the long while becomes a long long while and so on.. and thus due to this non-terminating loop, my blog may become as useless as Rakhi Sawant's shows..


As a very sad result of this.. thing, i wanted to tell a very emphatic and from-the heart sorry to all the people who DO visit my blog.
But then again, just a "I am sorry for being such a busy dumb ass blogger who doesn't have time for his own blog" on my blog would look quite drab and, to say the least, uninteresting. So i came up with this novel and innovative idea of turning my apology itself into a post! ( tatararaaaaaaa!) B-)

And the final result of this exercise is what you have almost come to an end of..
So.. apologies to Mr.Raj.T, Mrs/Ms. Rakhi Sawant and most of all to YOU! :)
I shapat! that i shall blog regularly on this blog! And not let it turn into another waste of internet memory :p
All rstnnpm's and non-rstnnpm's.. please feel free to comment! :p
Cheerz!
P.S: Please excuse my frequent use of "IN THE WORLD". Its a phrase i am quite fond of :p. And also do visit my blog just as frequently as i use my favorite phrase, you may just find another blasted post of mine ;)
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Swami Gulagulaananda November 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM
    You're right... It was Blah! :P

    And I liked the title of this post - witty! I was wondering why IN THE WORLD was the phrase IN THE WORLD in caps so often. Oh, and your sources are senile? :D

    Oh, and just a word of caution, though not relevant to this post - Disclaimers don't work in blogs, and the Indian Supreme Court has actually punished a Keralite guy (complaint by Shiv Sena youth wing - coincidence? :P ) for writing something against them in a blog. So, just be wary before pointing fingers :-) Happy blogging!
  2. Vikas Rawat November 16, 2009 at 1:41 AM
    Thanks a ton nikhil! The disclaimer was something i included after going through your blog.. :p
    But i doubt they'll kick up any fuss.. not for a "juvenile" like me.. :D
  3. Unknown November 16, 2009 at 7:59 PM
    Very very Vikas Rawat-ish, unlike ur earlier posts...If i read the blog elsewhere i would hv been reminded of u..Your way of getting to the point after taking ppl on a looooong ride..Hee hee..U could be a Rickshaw driver..Hmmm..I liked it, I SHAPAT!
  4. Vikas Rawat November 16, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    Iz ittt..?? :p I'l take that as a compliment then.. so i DO have a backup career option in the very very real scenario that i never pass me EC lab and unix.. :p thnx! :)
  5. Delphic anima. November 16, 2009 at 9:16 PM
    correction : It's aayi shappat!!
    more famous used in school conversations of li'll rogues belonging to municipal schools here.
    quoting one : ''kaan phodun takin, aayi shapat!''
    meaning I'll break your ears, I swear on my mother' :P
    and th rest, well you better stick to your apologies.
    Mr. thackerey is a one man army for ruthless abusive behaviour.
    *winks*

Something to say?

Post a Comment

Shoot!