The name's Rawat..
Hey! I'm Vikas Rawat from Andheri W, Mumbai. Keep queued in if you like my posts :) DISCLAIMER: The views i express here are strictly my own and personal opinions. I do not represent any group and do not intent to cause harm to anyone in anyway.

Rockstar - A R Rahman

Category: By Vikas Rawat

Heya!

Its been a few days since the trailer of Imtiaz Ali's 'Rockstar' came out. And its BRILLIANT! More so because of A.R. Rahman sir's mind-blowing music.



I just thought of making piano versions of the songs that feature in the trailer. And so, here it is :)

Copy & Paste the link below to your address bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8hjrfdzLk

Or you could just click on the Title of this post.

They're all off-hand versions, so not exactly mixed/mastered too well. They're just Piano tracks. As the music releases, I shall make fuller better versions of the songs.

Hope you like them.

Rahmaniac Forever! \m/

Vikas Rawat, Bangalore
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Saurabh November 21, 2011 at 3:18 AM
    Hi,
    I have watched the same the same over youtube and liked it too...
    However, I also have some query. I am looking forward to buy a Keybord for myself.
    I have opted to buy Casio CTK 2100 you play Yamaha..
    Any suggestions as I am a beginer.??
  2. Vikas November 22, 2011 at 12:01 AM
    Thank you :) And for a beginner, ANY 5 octave keyboard should do.. I myself started with a Yamaha PSR-170.. Just buy a cheap 5 octave keyboard and learn as much as you can.. Play extensively and maybe after a year you'll be ready to go higher..

Something to say?

Post a Comment

Shoot!